Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rest and Recovery

So there are three parts to this whole shape-up challenge.  Work out four times a week. Follow a basic, sensible eating plan.  Rest and recovery.

It is now time for the rest and recovery to take place.  But not really. I am going to take the next 48 hours to focus on getting my body not to ache so that I can swim a 1/2 mile in a relay triathlon on Saturday. You read that right...a half mile swim.  With the possibily of my sharky friends taking part (very remote chance, but still a chance). 

In order to understand why I need rest and recovery, I will paste the link for CrossFit.  I love it.  I really do.  But it beats me up. EVERY SINGLE TIME.  And I still love it. 

You will understand.  Watch the video. 

See you Saturday.  After I conquer my swim with the sharks!

Think me some small fish thoughts...

http://crossfitprovidence.com/start-here/watch-the-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment